Azora Bleu (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.shopazorableu.com website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
WHO ARE WE AND HOW DO WE APPROACH THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY?
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
For the purposes of data protection this policy refers to the 1998 Data Protection Act until 25th May 2018 and thereafter the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any subsequent, and successor, legislation.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into. This may include the following –
• When you purchase from us we ask for, and collect, personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address and items ordered.
• If you set up an online account with us, we will also store your password.
• Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
We use the information collected primarily to make your shopping experience as fun and easy as possible. We may use your information in the following ways –
• We use your information so that we can successfully process your order which includes delivery, payment and returns.
• Our online account holders require an email address and password to access their account so that your ordering process is much quicker and simpler
• We may also use demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests to improve our services.
• We take fraud very seriously, so the information helps us assist in its detection and prevention.
• Our Courier Service has selected access to your details for delivery purposes only.
Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH ALL THAT INFO?
We love to keep in touch with our customers, and we love you to know that we are here when you need us. So why are we contacting you, or using your information?
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• When you make a purchase online, we will contact you by email to notify you of updates to your order.
• We may also contact you about leaving reviews for products once you have received your order.
DO WE SHARE ANY OF THIS INFORMATION?
• We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties except when we need to do so in order to complete the transaction – e.g. when arranging for a courier company to deliver goods that you have ordered.
• We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of exciting developments associated with our business.
• You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
• We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties, for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
DO WE USE ANY INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
We use it to broadcast messages and updates about products and news. On occasion we may reply to comments or questions you make to us on social media platforms. You may also see adverts from us on social media that are tailored to your interests. Depending on your settings or the privacy policies social media and messaging services like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, you might give third parties permission to access information from those accounts or services.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files- “cookies” – that hold information which allows a website to recognise your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
• We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
• This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
• We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
You can also correct any factual errors in that information or require us to remove your details from any list under our control.
You have the following rights related to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of personal information held about you
• The right to request that inaccuracies be corrected
• The right to request us to stop processing your personal data
• The right to withdraw consent